What are your hours?
We are open Monday thru Friday from 11am to 5pm, and Saturdays from 11am to 2pm.
What is your address?
Our address is 115 W La Cadena Drive, Riverside, CA 92501.
We are visible from the 215 Freeway, on the West Side, just ¼ mile north of the Center Street Exit.
We are in a large tan building with several windows on the front.
How do I purchase?
Our store is open to the public. There is no need to purchase online prior to arrival (although you may do so if you like).
If I choose to purchase online, how long until my order is ready for pickup?
Once your order is purchased online, it is ready for pickup immediately. When picking up, bring your name, phone number, and order number.
Please keep in mind, online ordering is not necessary. You may browse the store and purchase in store (this is what most our customers do).
Do you ship?
At this time, we do not offer shipping services. However, we work with a local company that offers delivery and assembly services of any item in our store. They will pick up your items here in our store, bring them to you, and assemble anything you need. Please contact them for a specific quote.
Contact Peter @ So Cal Assembly for a quote – 714-515-2273.
How does your financing work?
We work with a company called Acima for financing.
1) Apply online using the application link at the top of our website.
2) Once approved, bring your approval number with you to the store. Also, bring your phone and credit/debit card with you to make the initial payment in store.
3) Once in the store, select all the items you would like to finance, and head to the front counter. All selections must be made and turned into Acima 30 minutes prior to closing.
3) When you complete this process at the front counter in the store, Acima will ask you for a $70 registration/processing fee (to be paid with your card on your phone). This fee does not go toward the principal.
4) Once the $70 is paid to Acima, you will be able to take all your items home that same day.
5) Your full balance will be due within 90 days to get zero interest. If you go over 90 days, the interest can be very high. (The post 90-day interest rate varies based on customer).