What are your Hours?
Monday: (7am - 7pm)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: (11am - 7pm)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
*We are closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday so we may attend our children's sporting events. We apologize for the inconvenience. Go Titans!*
Local Delivery & Setup
Mike's Fitness Equipment has partnered with SoCal Assembly for all of our delivery & assembly services.
They will pick up, deliver, and/or assemble any item in our store. (Prices vary based off distance, machine selection, etc).
Contact Peter @ SoCal Assembly for a specific quote – 714-515-2273 (call or text).
(*Deliveries & Assemblies CAN be done outside of our normal store hours. For instance, you may place your order online on a day that we are closed, and still have it picked up, delivered, and setup by SoCal Assembly. Contact Peter above for more information*)
How does your financing work?
We work with Acima for all our customer's financing needs. They are a well-known nationally recognized financing company.
1) Apply online using the application link at the top of our website, or click here.
2) Once approved, bring your approval number with you to the store. Also, bring your phone and credit/debit card with you to make the initial payment in store.
3) Once in the store, select all the items you would like to finance, and head to the front counter. All selections must be made and turned into Acima 30 minutes prior to closing.
3) When you complete this process at the front counter in the store, Acima will ask you for a $50 registration/processing fee (to be paid with your card on your phone). This fee does not go toward the principal.
4) Once the $50 is paid to Acima, you will be able to take all your items home that same day.
5) Your full balance will be due within 90 days to get zero interest. If you go over 90 days, the interest can be very high. (The post 90-day interest rate varies based on customer).
What is your address?
Our address is 115 W La Cadena Drive, Riverside, CA 92501.
We are visible from the 215 Freeway, on the West Side, just ¼ mile north of the Center Street Exit.
We are in a large tan building with several windows on the front.
How do I purchase?
Our store is open to the public. There is no need to purchase online prior to arrival (although you may do so if you like).
If I choose to purchase online, how long until my order is ready for pickup?
Once your order is purchased online, it is ready for pickup immediately. When picking up, bring your name, phone number, and order number.
Please keep in mind, online ordering is not necessary. You may browse the store and purchase in store (this is what most our customers do).
If I purchase online, can someone else pick up my order?
Yes. When you check out, in the Shopping Cart Text Box, write the full name of the person that you are allowing to pick up your order.