In stock and ready for pickup immediately!
Floor model in showroom available to test.
Delivery, setup & financing available. Click here for info.
Why is Xebex just as good, if not better, than Concept II?
Concept II Rowers are GREAT machines. But, so is Xebex!
But what separates them besides the name?
- Xebex has the same warranty. (5 years frame, 2 year parts)
- Xebex has the same weight capacity.
- Xebex has near identical features on the computer console.
- Xebex has near identical internals, chain, and fan.
- Xebex has a seat that sits 8” higher off the ground and is more comfortable.
- Xebex has a frame that is 20lbs heavier.
- Xebex folds and rolls around for easy storage! (See photo)
Don’t believe us, come down to the shop and try the Xebex and Concept II out side by side for yourself! We have floor model examples of both.
Base/Frame: - 93-lb. Heavy Duty Frame
- 500-lb. Max User Weight
- 55" Monorail
- Tracking at all times: Time Rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
- 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
- Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
- Compatible with 5khz chest belts.
- 1 touch adjustment on footing
- Fold-Up design for easy storage and transport
- Seat is 20" from ground for easy entry/exit
- Extra padding on seat
- Extra padding on handle
- Net Weight: 42.1kg (93 lbs)
- Ship Weight: 50.8kg (112 lbs)
- Ship Dimensions: 146x66x38 cm (58x26x15 in)
- Assembled Dimensions: 251x51x115 cm (99x20x45 in)
- Footprint: 7'3" Front Stabilizer to Rear Stabilizer. 8'4" from Fan to Rail. 20" wide
- Max User Weight: 227kg (500 lbs)
- Made in Taiwan
5 year frame, 2 year non-wear parts
Easy to Get In and Out
Have the comfort and ease of getting into and out of a machine that's "dining chair height." The 20" seat height makes it simple to sit in and sit out after a long workout, if your knees don't bend like they once did, or from a wheelchair.
Storage and Transport Made Easy
Xebex Air Rowers fold in half taking up less than 50% of original footprint! Only 3' long x 20" wide footprint when folded. Folding and transporting takes less than 5 seconds: pull the Xebex Air Rower Pull Pin until the rail touches the ground. Lift the rail upwards until it clicks into position (no tools required) - and that's it! Now that it's folded, you're able to roll the Xebex Air Rower on 4 wheels out of the way and into storage with just 1 hand.
Adjust amount of Drag for Any Ability
You are in control of your output and resistance at all times. The amount of work you do is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row easier to go slower. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to max drag at Setting 10. This is much like rowing with little drag or shallow paddle depth at 1, to max drag with deep paddle depth at 10. You can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design produces a smooth feel and minimizes noise.
Smoother, More Comfortable Rowing Experience
Xebex Air Rower seats feature extra-padded, high-density foam ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while rowing. Our uniquely designed fan to utilize air resistance allows the user to enjoy a smoother, more comfortable rowing experience that maintains momentum immediately from your initial pull. Enjoy a smooth, momentum-building pull with every stroke.
Xebex Air Rowers are known for their durability and construction. Our nearly 100 LB base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don't. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
Easily Measure Performance and Progress
The Xebex Air Rower comes with an easy-to-use console display that gets straight to the point. Simply begin pulling and the console will begin tracking Time Rowed, Time/500M, Watts, Pulse (when connected to a heart rate monitor), Meters/Distance, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, and Total Strokes. You can also toggle between 8 other performance measurements to display in large text/graphics in the middle window: average 500m pace, average meters per stroke, max heart rate, calories per hour, force curve, max watt, watt chart, average watt.
Access pre-built programs from the main menu: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, and Target Strokes. Select your program and parameters, press Start, and begin rowing.
Xebex Rowers track distance, calories, watts, etc. with a unique formula specific to Xebex Rowers
Xebex Rowers require minimal assembly (see video tab). We include all the necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instructions. Allow 30-45 minutes to complete the job!
How does it compare to other rowers?
Xebex Air Rowers have been tested with 1,000,000 pulls from Robotic Arms without failure. The damper settings have a larger range of resistance from 1-10, which allows users to find the perfect damper setting for them. The base of the Xebex Air Rower sits nearly 2' off the ground making it easier to get in and out and weighs nearly twice as much as our competitors. We also made the seat heavily padded so the user will be able to row more comfortably for longer periods of time.